Are you sick of your current job? Want to work for a growing company that cares about their employees and their families?
Young’s Cooling & Leasing is always looking for new techs. The Young family has been in the industry since 1946 and we know what it takes to make a good technician. Our company is unique for the area because we not only do service, sales, and installs but we also rent commercial kitchen refrigeration. We don’t have separate departments like big companies, all our techs are expected to do everything wether it be sweeping the shop floor to installing a cold storage building. We reward technicians based on job performance not just seniority because we want our techs to be the best they can be.
HVAC/R TECHNICIAN POSISTION
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a people person (for customer interaction)
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license
- We prefer people with a refrigeration license but we are open to entry level techs.
- We prefer people with a MA sheet metal license, not a requirement to get the job.
- We provide benefits to all employees.
- We provide every tech with a service vehicle.
- We provide techs with uniforms and safety equipment (including boots).
- We provide techs with tools.
- We provide all techs with iPhones (tablets coming soon)
- We have an on-call rotation and have an on-call bonus of $125.00 (plus overtime if calls come in).
- Our company sells and rents a lot of commercial kitchen refrigeration which requires heavy lifting when delivering equipment. Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects with/without assistance.
- Every tech starts with 2 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks sick time (1 week added after 5 years)
- Starting salary for experienced technicians(more than 5 years) is between $55,000 and $70,000. Entry level technicians(less than 5 years) salary is between $40,000 and $50,000.
- Pay will be based on job experience, skills, and licenses. (Licensed applicants get more pay)
- Applicants that make it past the interview are subjected to a 90 day trial period. In 90 days you will experience everything we do and we will see if you will be an asset to our company or if our company is a fit for you.
- We will pay for continuing education and licensing for technicians that want to advance their career with us.
- All applicants must fill out the job application and send it to Young’s Cooling & Leasing ATTN: Jeff Young P.O. Box 404 Westminster, MA. 01473
ATTENTION!! We work in local schools and child occupied facilities. We do not employ nor will we hire sex offenders. We will run a background check on all applicants.